Marianna's Hoagie and Pizza Fundraiser Information:
- There are 9 types of hoagies and 3 types of pizzas available to sale.
- All hoagies are made on a 14 inch freshly baked Italian roll and include: lettuce, tomato, and onions, except Ham Club (no onions). All hoagies are made fresh, and the condiments are in individually vacuum sealed packages. All hoagies are sold for $9.00/each.
- All pizzas are made on a 12 inch freshly baked crust. All pizzas are made fresh and wrapped in plastic to freeze or stay refrigerated for up to 2 days until you cook them. All pizzas are sold for $9.00/each.
- Individuals will receive $2.00 for every hoagie and $2.50 for every pizza they sell into their Arctic Foxes tuition account.
- Deadline to turn in your hoagie/pizza order forms and payment is September 19, 2021 (Sunday).
- Our official Delivery Date is September 29, 2021 (Wednesday) between 6:30pm to 8:00pm at the RMU Island Sports Center.
Original blank Marianna's Hoagie and Pizza order forms can be found in the "Fox Box" at the front desk of the RMU Island Sports Center.
*** Please email your completed Marianna's hoagie/pizza order form to David Cagnacci at email@example.com by September 19, 2021. We are also requiring each family to pay for their order up front when they place the order. Each family should also place a copy of their completed Marianna's hoagie/pizza order form with 1 check made out to "AFHA" into the new Arctic Foxes fundraiser mailbox connected to the Rapid Shot at the RMU Island Sports Center by September 19, 2021.